Services - Continued
- Prepare and maintain accounting records and financial statements in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and/or the requirements of the domicile insurance laws and regulations;
- Prepare and maintain quarterly financial statements and management accounts, as required by each captive. The package of management accounting information will be designed to meet the needs of client;
- Assist the Board with the preparation of an annual general and administrative expense budget;
- Prepare and file premium tax and filing fee returns, if required;
- Under the specific direction of the captive's officers or appointees, maintain bank accounts, handle cash receipts and disbursements, and perform such other cash handling functions as may be required by the captive, but not including investment management, discretionary investment services or trust services; and
- Prepare and co-ordinate annual audit by the appointed auditors
- Notify the captive and implement changes in accounting reporting requirements that affect the captive.
- Prepare all minutes of directors and shareholders meeting, maintain corporate registers and attend to all filings required by the Government of the domicile.
- Maintain close relations with the Insurance Regulatory Department of the domicile;
- Prepare and file all reports required under the Insurance Law
- Prepare and maintain documentation and records required by the domicile;
- Represent the captive during regulatory examinations by the insurance departments and/or any other applicable regulatory authorities; and
- Respond to all inquiries and correspondence from regulatory authorities after prompt notification to the client.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MANAGEMENT SERVICE STANDARDS (pdf DOWNLOAD)