Captive Management Services
ATLAS will provide general management, policy drafting and pricing, financial reporting, risk management reviews, corporate secretarial, and regulatory compliance services to the company.
General management services
- Maintain on behalf of client a principal office in the domicile of choice;
- Assist with all matters related to preparation for meetings of the Board;
- Attend all meetings of the companies (Board of directors, shareholders, and committee meetings) and other strategic meetings as deemed appropriate.
- Appoint employees of ATLAS to serve as officers and/or directors, if required;
- Coordinate the provision of other services required in the conduct for the business, such as the services provided by auditors, actuarial analysts, legal and tax advisors, investment managers and insurance consultants.
- Service the account in accordance with service standards to be agreed with client. These services will include, but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day availability of key account personnel
- Prompt and thorough response to requests and questions
- On-going advice regarding the captive industry and operational issues
- We will work with clients and their advisors to review their insurance programs, and also to identify any currently uninsured risks. We will then work with actuaries to price these risks and specialists to draft the policies. Typical uninsured risks include reputational damage, keyman, loss of income, EPL, e-threats, mold and regulatory damages.
Captive Management Services - continued